7 ways to change your days
- Get fit
- Couch to 5k
2. Manage your sugar intake
- Check out ‘Glucose Revolution’ by Jessie Inchauspe
3. Overcome overthinking
- I have a coaching programme that can help you with this
4. Appreciate what you have
- Before you go to sleep, make a note of three things you’re grateful for
5. Align your head and heart
- Heart/Mind coherence can be a game changer for your well-being and ability to lead effectively. Check out HeartMath Institute
6. Take yourself less seriously
- Everyone's winging it. It's not just you.
7. Feel confident in expressing who you uniquely are
- There’s likely to be a part of you that doesn’t feel ‘good enough’. Until you notice and warmly accept this part, you’ll struggle to show up powerfully and authentically. This is another one I can help you with.
Changing your ways isn’t as easy as writing a quick list! But if there’s a readiness, it’s totally possible.
It reminds me of the old joke: ‘How many coaches does it take to change a lightbulb? One. But the lightbulb has to want to change.’
If you’re ready to change, let me know.